Want to jailbreak your iPhone? Looking for PanGu iOS 9.1 for mac or windows? In October, PanGu was introduced as the first ever jailbreak for Apple’s iPad Pro and now it is available as a jailbreak for iOS 9.1 devices. So make sure you read the below article completely to not miss any important information. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Flipboard for more updates.
What is PanGu Jailbreak?
Why to use PanGu Jailbreak? Because it is free untethered jailbreak tool. Apart from that the PanGu Jailbreak method can be easily followed and working good. We also recommend having a complete backup of your iOS device. You can use iTunes or iCloud to take backup of your iOS device. An internet connection is required and you must disable every firewall and anti virus programs which restrict to connect to internet. The Untethered iOS 9.1 Jailbreak works only on 64-bit devices.
List of Devices Supported by PanGu Jailbreak
– iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro, iPad Air and iPad Air 2.
– iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 plus and iPhone 6s plus.
– iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1 and iOS 9.0.2.
List of Devices Do Not Supported by PanGu Jailbreak
– iPod Touch 5G.
– iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2 and iOS 9.2.1.
– iPhone 5c and iPhone 5.
– iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 and iPad mini.
Steps to Jailbreak Your iOS 9.1 device with PanGu Jailbreak
1) First of all download PanGU software from download section.
2) Now connect your device to your computer.
3) Next step is to take complete backup of your iOS device on iTunes.
4) Now close Xcode if it is open yet.
5) Now head to Settings> Touch ID and Passcode> Disable Passcode Here.
6) Next step is to turn off Find my iPhone option. Simply head to Settings> iCloud> Find my iPhone.
7) Make sure to enable Airplane Mode.
8) Here, launch PanGu Jailbreak:-
> For Windows Users- If you get “PanGu can’t be opened because of it I from an unidentified Developer” Simply right click on PanGu.exe file then click on Run as Administrator.
> For Mac Users:- Simply right click on the tool icon then click on Open in Menu option. Now just click on the Open Button.
9) Now PanGu will detect your iOS device.
10) Here just click on Blue Start Button.
11) Here the process will begin. At 55%, your iOS device will reboot then at 65% it will ask you to unlock your device then enable Airplane Mode.
12) At 75%, it will prompt you to unlock your iOS device. Now simply open the PanGu app. Both WWDC and PanGu apps will be uninstalled from your device after process Complete.
13) Here just click on accept button to give it access to photos app then tap on allow.
14) Now your iOS device will reboot.
15) Once reboot complete, it will tell you that your device is already jailbroken.
16) On the last page of homescreen, you will find Cydia app.
17) Now disable Airplane Mode.
18) Here run the Cydia app. On the first run, it will take some time for preparing file system.
19) Congratulations! You have successfully Jailbroken your iOS device using PanGu app.
Also read:- How to Record iPhone Screen with Audio
We hope this article helped you. Don’t forget to comment below guys if you have any questions and feel free to ask if you find any problems while downloading or installing PanGu for Windows or Mac.