FastPokeMap Alternatives For Pokemon GO
FastPokeMap Alternatives For Pokemon GO:- We all love Pokemons. In the past, we were watching Pokemon series on our televisions and now we have Pokemon Go game. The idea is, similarly you find the Pokemon, catch them and enjoy battles. Either you will conquer or loose. This game is one of the best boring time killer, adventurous and enjoyable game you have ever played. You don’t only sit on one side, you have to come outside and walk in order to find Pokemon and luckily, sometimes you will get a rare Pokemon as well. FastPokeMap.se alternatives to working scanners and trackers map for Pokemon GO gen1 and gen2 to help you find and catch 100IV rare and regional Pokemon. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Flipboard for more updates.
How to Use Fast PokeMap?
However, it takes a lot of time to go out and find out your favorite or rare Pokemons. Sometimes, you found wasted your time in finding rare Pokemons on a non-suitable place. Therefore, keeping in that mind, many websites have been developed like FastPokeMap that let your search and find out Pokemons from the comfort of your home. Here it is, from the comfort of your home you can search and find out rare and your favorite Pokemons.
What is FastPokeMap?
FastPokeMap is very popular among Pokemon Go users in order to find out rare Pokemons in your neighborhood. Using this third party Pokemon tracker service, you must have to click on the provided map then the FastPokeMap trackers will scan throughout the selected area. As a result, within the highlighted radius, you will get the exact position of all Pokemons. That is you don’t need to go out of your comfort zone as you can get the position of Pokemon at your home. The thing you will need is a good internet connection.
Using FastPokeMap, you not only get the exact position of Pokemon but also you will get the best of information about Pokemon like how it looks, its name and how long it will be stable there. We can say that using FastPokeMap you will save a lot of your time. You may also like these best Pokezz alternatives.
Also Read:- Best Steam Skins
How To Use FastPokeMap To Scan and Track Pokemon 😃
Below we have provided a step by step guide to how easily you can use FastPokeMap Pokemon Go tracker service in order to track positions of Pokemons from the comfort of your home. Good thing is, you can use this third party Pokemon Go tracker service The another benefit you will get is that you need to spend your a lot of time to go out and search Pokemons by spending hundreds of hours.
1. First move on to your android, iOS, laptop or desktop then open any web browser. Make sure to have a good internet connection.
2. In web browser, search for https://fastpokemap.se/ or you can simply open FastPokeMap service.
3. On the main page, you will find two options. By using the first option, you can manually search Pokemons on any country or city whereas the second option users GPS to let you know position of Pokemons nearby you. If your device has GPS feature then you must go for second.
4. That’s why, we are going for first option in this guide so that you can also find Pokemons from your desktop.
5. Here, simply click on find location button in order to get the position of Pokemons in your city.
6. After successfully entered city or county name, simply click on search button.
7. Here FPM will bring you to the entered location. You can also zoom in or zoom out on the map.
8. Now, when you are landed on your desired location, simply click on the map and it will drop a location marker.
9. Here, the Pokemon scanning process will begin then around 20-30 seconds you will get the result.
10. Once the Pokemon scanning completed, FPM will provide you the location of Pokemons according to the selected location.
11. Now, you can also click on the bar located in the top right corner. Here you will get a list of Pokemons with pictures around the scanned location.
12. Here at the last, simply open the Pokemon Go app on your smartphone then head to the selected location and catch the Pokemons.
13. Congratulations! Now you got the knowledge of How to use FPM and scan to track the Pokemons.
#1 Bonus Tip:- If you find hard to understand the FastPokeMap then you can simply zoom into the Pokemon that you like to catch. Simply click on it then it will redirect you to the Google Maps where you can switch to Earth View. Voila! Now, you can easily know where the Pokemon is located.
Also Read:- Top 10 Best Castlevania Games
Video Guide for Best Pokemon GO Tracker
Best FastPokeMap Alternatives For Pokemon GO
On the top of this list we have Pokewhere as one of the best alternative of FastPokeMap in order to know the exact location of Pokemons. Using this third party app, you can find out the exact position of Pokemons in real time from the comfort of your home. This app is available for Android platform. You can click on below link to download it on your android device.
PokeFetch is another best alternative of FastPokeMap in order to scan and the position of Pokemons from your home. This website, takes data from other reputed scanners. Using, paid service you can scan and track the position of Pokemons on the any part of the world. You can click on below link to head to the website:-
PokeHuntr is another best real time position scanner of Pokemons that you can like to use. This service is very similar to FastPokeMap with a different interface. You can use this third party Pokemon Go Tracker service to get the knowledge of exact position of Pokemons. You can click on below link to head to website:-
On the last of this list we have a very special app called PokeAlert. This third party android app notifies you whenever, a Pokemon is nearby you. This app continuously runs in background so that you will be notified about the Pokemons nearby you. You can click on below link to download PokeAlert app for your android device.
#2 Bonus Tip:- If you are installing a third party Pokemon Go Tracker App on your android device then you must enable Unknown Sources option in your android device’s Settings. Simply head to Settings> Security> Unknown Sources option> Enable it.
Using FastPokeMap, you not only get the exact position of Pokemon but also you will get the best of information about Pokemon like how it looks, its name and how long it will be stable there. We can say that using FastPokeMap you will save a lot of your time. We hope this article helped you. Don’t forget to comment below guys if you have any questions and feel free to ask if you find any problems while using FastPokeMap Pokemon Go Tracker Service. Also, mention below which Pokemon you like to most. Have a nice day. TechVictoria!!