How to Fix err_spdy_protocol_error in Chrome
How to Fix err_spdy_protocol_error? If you are getting the ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR page in Google Chrome browser when you visit google sites like Reddit, Facebook, YouTube, Wikipedia, and tumbler, etc, then Here’s the solution of error.
We have 2 web applications deployed from the machine, and both were running perfectly fine. Recently, we deployed one of the applications with changes to cached assets. Once the deploy completed, we immediately got the ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR from Chrome.
Interestingly enough, it was receiving an HTTP 200 and if you navigated to the asset directly, Chrome would render the asset. However, loading the asset on a page would cause it to fail.
What is Err_spdy_protocol_error?
Err_spdy_protocol_error occurs while accessing https connection sites. This error only appears on Chrome browser. In any other browser, you will not occur this error. This error appears while your internet connection is slow or maybe problems in the website. So let’s start guide How to Fix err_spdy_protocol_error.
How to Solve the Err_spdy_protocol_error?
There are many ways to Solve err_spdy_protocol_error. Here we listed 100% working methods to solve err_spdy_protocol_error.
1. Clear Google Chrome Browser Cache
If you get this error first time on your screen, then this simple method is working for you. Follow the below steps for Solve err_spdy_protocol_error.
1. Open your Chrome Browser.
2. Click on three dots at the upper-right side of your screen.
3. Click on “More Tools” from the list.
4. Select “Clear Browsing Data”.
5. Select “Cookies and Cache” and hit enter.
6. Voila!! You successful solve err_spdy_protocol_error.
2. Flush SPDY Sockets
1. Visit this in your chrome browser:
2. Now click on Flush Socket Pool
3. Restart your Browser and the Check issue is resolved or not.
3. Run Chrome Cleanup Tool
If you still get this error, then I hope this method is helping you to solve err_spdy_protocol_error. Follow the below steps correctly to solve the error.
1. First of all, Download Chrome Cleanup tool.
2. After download, Install it on your PC and run it.
3. If any error in your chrome extensions, then this tool helps you to clean the chrome extensions.
video credit: Tree Academy
So I hope guys, you successfully solve err_spdy_protocol_error. If you fetch any problems while fix err_spdy_protocol_error, then comment below. Have a nice day. TechVictoria!!