How to Record iPhone Screen with Audio in iOS 11 (Without Jailbreak)
Well, in this guide that how easily and quickly you can record your iPhone’s Screen with audio in iOS 11. You don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone and no computer windows (Pc) needed. If you have updated your iPhone to iOS 11 then you just know that now you can record your iPhone’s screen with audio. So keep on reading below to know the best of information.
Now, Apple has featured a screen recording tool in iOS11. Yeah! That’s cool and Continent. When we look at the past, we always need a computer and QuickTime Player to record the iPhone’s screen. This was an official way. On the other side, there were some unofficial iPhone apps(like AirShou) as well that let the user record the screen. However, the installation of this was a bit complicated and time taking.
So if you have updated your iPhone to iOS 11 then you must be aware that now you can record your iPhone’s screen with audio. Even you can trim unwanted parts of the screen recording. So follow the below steps to get the benefit.
Steps to Record iPhone Screen with Audio
- The first thing to have to do is add the screen recording tool shortcut to the control center.
- First head to Settings> Control Center> Customize Controls> Screen Recording option.
- Here tap on green colored plus icon to add a screen recording tool shortcut to control center.
- Now whenever you tap on this screen recording shortcut, the screen recording will start on your iPhone.
- By default, it will only record in-app music and sounds. To enable you to record your voice as well, 3D Touch or long-press on control tile to open control window.
- Here simply tap on mic option. Now it will also record your voice and audio.
- Now, you can tap the on-screen recording shortcut. Here the screen recording will start.
- Here you will find a three-second countdown before the screen recording starts.
- Here you will also find the change in the color of your status bar. You will find a red color status bar. It will remain the same until you stop the screen recording.
- Now, when you have completed a screen recording then you have to stop it.
- To stop, just tap on screen recording shortcut again or 3D Touch or long-press on it or tap on red recording indicator in the status bar.
- When completely stopped, move to Photos App or you can also tap on-screen recording complete notification.
- Now, in the Photos app, tap on the Edit option.
- In order to trim the screen recording, tap and hold on one of the black arrows on either side of the frame viewer on your iPhone’s screen.
- Now after successfully trimmed, tap on Done.
- Then tap on Save as New Clip.
- Here, it will not overwrite the original recording.
- Congratulations!! You have successfully Recorded Your iPhone’s Screen with Audio in iOS 11 Without any Need of Computer or Jailbreak.
- PUBG Mobile Hack On iPhone 2019 (No Jailbreak)
- Snapchat++ Apk Download for iOS iPhone, Android & Windows
Here you have successfully recorded your iPhone’s screen with audio in iOS 11 without any need for computer or jailbreak. We hope this article helped you. Don’t forget to comment below guys if you have any questions and feel free to ask if you find any problems while recording the screen on your iPhone.