Xfinity Stream is one of the famous apps, that delivers both live TV and Xfinity On Demand contents as well. Xfinity app is available for all main platforms such as Android, Windows, Mac, iOS, etc., Xfinity app is geo-restricted and not available officially on may regions. Its nothing to worry about, still you can install Xfinity Stream on Fire Stick with the sideloading method and enjoy the same features as well.
Xfinity Stream on FireStick provides you with thousands of movies and TV shows for both streaming and on-demand views. If you have already purchased a movie on Xfinity Stream app, you can access them through the app, no matter wherever you go. The search function of the app enables you to find the movie releases and check whether it is available for streaming or downloading. Moreover, the app has great filter options for sorting up movies that you want to stream. Let’s see how to install the Xfinity Stream app on FireStick.
What is XFINITY Stream?
Xfinity Stream is a streaming application that can help you watch TV channels as long as you have access to the Internet. It has over 200 TV channels and has access to a considerably good number of other content.
The app can also let you download movies or TV shows and watch them offline later. Live TV channels can be watched without the need for any cable TV subscription.
#Method 1: Steps to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick
#Method 2: Xfinity Stream on Firestick via Downloader App
This method of installation can be done through the Downloader app. If you don’t have the app, just install the Downloader app for FireStick and then follow the steps below to install the Xfinity Stream App.
Step 1: Go to Settings on your FireStick.
Step 2: Select Device/My Fire TV option
Step 3: Now navigate to the Developer options.
Step 4: Here you can see the Apps from Unknown Sources option. By default it is Off, Click on it and turn it On.
Step 5: Before turning on, it shows a warning pop up message, Simply click the Turn On button to enable installation from Unknown Sources.
Step 6: Open the Downloader app on your Fire TV Stick.
Step 7: Enter the Xfinity Stream app URL “https://bit.ly/2OhMRkL” and click the GO button.
Step 8: Wait for few minutes to let the Xfinity Stream app download on your device.
Step 9: Once the app gets downloaded, it will automatically open up the installation window on your FireStick. Click the Install option.
Step 10: Now the app will start installing.
Step 11: After it completes installing click on Open.
Step 12: Now the Xfinity stream app will open on your FireStick. Click on the Get started button to proceed with the Xfinity account.
Step 13: Then enter your login details and start streaming your favorite shows with Xfinity Stream app on your Amazon Fire Stick.
Xfinity Stream Features
- Xfinity Stream for FireStick offers you hundreds of Movies and TV Shows for both streaming and downloading.
- The app also has the option to download Live TV Shows for on-demand viewing.
- Xfinity Stream on FireStick allows you to filter and find the downloadable contents quickly.
- The application also has the search option, where you can search for your favorite Movies, TV Shows, Sports, and more.
- It has a user-friendly interface with organized categories, this allows you to find your favorites quickly and easily.
- The app offers you with recommendations based on your watch history, this lets you stream contents mostly you like.
- You can also schedule your DVR recordings from any device.
- The app gives you the option to download your recordings and movie libraries to watch offline.
Xfinity Streaming FAQ’s
Q: Can I watch Xfinity On Amazon Fire Stick?
Q: How do I set up Xfinity streaming on my Firestick?
- (1) Tap the Search icon on the Firestick Home screen.
- (2) Type Xfinity Stream using the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
- (3) Choose the Xfinity Stream app on the searched results.
- (4) Click the Get icon to download the app.
- (5) The app will start to download.
Q: Does Xfinity stream work on fire TV?
Q: How do I get Xfinity on my Firestick 2020?
A: Step-1: Firestick device -> Turn on-> home screen. Step-2: Click on the search bar and type Xfinity to search. Step-3: When you find the search result on the screen, click on the Xfinity app using the Firestick remote. Step-4: On the next screen, click download which appears in the yellow color on the screen.
Q: How do I download the Xfinity app on fire TV?
- Kindle Fire HD (2013)
- Kindle Fire HDX WAN (2013)
- Kindle Fire HDX (2013)
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (2013)
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (2013)
- Fire HD 6 (2014)
- Fire HD 7 (2014)
- Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (2014)
you have installed the Xfinity Stream app for FireStick, you can easily stream your favorite Live TV, movies, and on-demand contents. it is one of the fewer apps that offers a wide range of content to download. The filter option of the application is very useful when you try to find something more specific. Hope both methods are easy and helped you with the process.
We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote the link to, or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.